Thursday, August 6, 2009

Mud for Bee Stings?

Tonight just before coming in the house, Mark took Connor down the driveway for one last ride on the three-wheeler. As I was on my way to the garage to put toys away, I could hear Connor cryyying as the three wheeler is racing back to the house. I thought, "WHAT IS GOING ON???" Mark comes rip roaring into the yard with Connor screaming and drives over behind the house to the garden. As he tears by he says, "He got stung by a bee!" Oh geez! Mark's magic bee sting remedy...mud! He starts making mud pies in the garden. Supposedly he tells me that putting mud on it will help. OK. Whatever. I had no remedies. It must've helped cause Connor quit crying and even got back on the three wheeler for a few more rides. He left the mud on for quite a while and when we washed it off in the house there was just a small black/blue/red spot almost like he had gotten a shot. No more tears so it must not hurt anymore. I guess we're thankful that he's not too highly allergic to bee stings.

1 comment:

Canoearoo said...

that also works on sting weed