Friday, August 28, 2009

A few new pictures

Windy hair-do's after riding the 3-wheeler Just chillaxin' in once was Grandpa Wicklund's rocking chair.
Connor all proud of the flowers we picked from our garden the day before
Making sure they survived the night in the house.

Connor's new hiding spot....inside the cupboard!
This last Saturday, Connor and I went to the England Prairie Pioneer Club tractor event near Verndale. They had a train that went around the event grounds. At first I didn't think he was gonna go, but then once they started moving he was ok. They went for like a 5 minute ride. I watched from across the grounds as they wound their way around. About half way thru he must have started to get nervous as I saw him hanging on to his hat with both hands. You can see him here in the third car as they come pulling back in. He looks like the guy from the Fat Albert cartoon with his hat pulled way down over his face. I don't think he could see cause his hat was pulled down so far.

1 comment:

Auntie Crystal said...

Nice, Connor! I don't think its bedtime yet to cover up your eyes! :)

Crystal