Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Frodermann Family Reunion

This past Sunday we went to the Frodermann family reunion at the Okabena park.

The children of August and Sena Frodermann. My Grandma, Adeline, is in the front row...second from the right in the green and black shirt.



The children and in-laws



The grandchildren of August and Sena Frodermann. My Dad is on the far left.
The Great-Grandchildren of August and Sena Frodermann. I am in the second row, third from the left. My sister Mel is in the second row, far left and my sister Crystal is in the third row, second from left.


Connor still not feeling well and napping in his stroller while at the reunion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have some nice photos! Grandma will be excited to get copies of them. What a nice crew we all are :)

Crystal