Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Just an Ordinary Day

Today was a perfect weather day. Connor and I and the dogs went for a stroller ride down the driveway. We also spent some time in the swing outside. Mark finished up painting our storage shed after supper. We got the shed last fall but needed to apply Thompson Water Seal to it. With all the wet and cold weather, we are finally getting to it. I did a little while Connor napped. Mark finished it up tonight. It was really starting to get sun faded already.


Connor playing with his feet. He played on the floor a little bit after I changed his diaper. He is starting to get his first tooth. One of his front teeth on the bottom is starting to come thru.


You'll have to see if this video thing will work for you. This is what it sounds like outside our house at night. Lots of frogs and other noises.
I took this last night about 10pm.
Sounds like we live in the rainforest.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool idea. Now we can keep up with you on a regular basis. I like the sound of the video. I would love to listen to that at night. It reminds me of camping. That is a huge shed! I know you said it was big but I didn't realize how big. Are Myron and Shirley all moved in now? You'll have to send pictures of the new house. From what I can see of the kitchen picture it is wide open. I like the countertops. When are they going to demo the old house? We changed hours here - I am working four 10 hr days instead of five 8 hr days. I only work M-Th now. Gloria works M, T, Th & F. Nancy works T, W & F. Hopefully it will save on the gas bill. Now we can do things on the weekends and I won't have to take Friday off - not that we have plans to go anywhere. Who can afford to. Next time we plan on being up in your "neck of the woods" I'll let you know. Maybe we can stop by and say hi. Have a good weekend if I don't talk to you before then.

Pam