Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentine's Weekend & Grandpa visits

This past weekend, my Dad came for a visit. He and Mark were in a fishing tournament on Saturday. They didn't catch any fish. Darn. Maybe next year. My Mom didn't come because she had to work. They just returned from a week vacation in Mexico so she wasn't able to come this time. In the slideshow you will see Connor modeling his new souvenir t-shirts. Also, check out Mark and his heart shaped potato. Yeah, on Sunday he helped me peel potatoes for dinner and he actually found one in the bag that was shaped like a heart. Anyway...I had to take his picture. Also took many of Connor with Bouzer, my Mom and Dad's dog. He loves Bouz and asked me to take pictures of him and Bouz all the time. Enjoy the pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy! What fun! Joshua came to visit me this weekend. Only had 2 time outs, but he can sing, "This is the day the Lord has made!" That cancelled out the two time outs! Sharon

Anonymous said...

Hey Conner may be it will start to melt soon so we can fish in the boat if it does'nt flood so we can make it up north.Have fun in the snow talk too you soon love uncle Dave.