Monday, October 12, 2009

Connor with Mom and Dad and playing

Mark's been cutting and stacking a bunch of wood lately. This is the pile he has stacked in the hayshed. Should keep us warm over the winter, although we've started using some of it already with this darn cold spell. Connor with some of his animals
Mark went out duck hunting this past Saturday. He got a few that day.
Connor wasn't liking the cold.

Connor and Mom. I figured that we didn't have a recent photo together so I set my timer on my camera. I told Connor to "Smile at the blinking light!", but he never did....but as soon as it takes the picture...then he smiles. Of course. Nice picture still though.
He decided to empty out his one whole bin of "Things with wheels". So I asked him to line a bunch of them up for a photo.

No comments: