Wednesday, October 1, 2008

ECFE, Bookmobile, etc.

Today was another ECFE day. There were around 12 kids there today. I think Connor has fun watching and playing with the other kids. On the way home we stopped by the post office and the Bookmobile happened to be parked on the street. I'd never been to the Bookmobile up here. I think I was more excited than Connor. We found a few books for him and a few magazines and a movie for me.

Connor thinking he likes to stand instead of crawl

My view out of the kitchen window while I'm doing the dishes. This is the back lake that is behind the house. The trees are just starting to change colors here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a pretty picture of the fall colors. Not to many people get that good of a view.

Connor - U need to crawl first - silly boy :)

Crystal

Canoearoo said...

Very pretty