Saturday, August 23, 2008

Vacation at the lake

We are back finally! We've been gone for a while so I have lots to post. First, from Aug. 9th - Aug. 16th we were on vacation. Well not too far from home, but to Alexandria. We stayed at a resort on Lake Darling with a bunch of the Bass relatives. I've been going on vacation each year to the lake with my aunts, uncles, cousins, parents, sisters, etc. probably since I've been born. And now Connor gets to go too. We caught lots of fish, had a bonfire and smores most nights, good shopping, went to the Douglas County Fair, had nice weather, and what would a vacation in Alex be without a picture with the viking. Connor took his first picture with the viking. It was an all around good week. Check out the slideshow of pictures below.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun to see your photos at the lake and to see everyone having so much fun. I discovered them as I have a daily Google Alert set up for 'Alexandria Lake'.